This work by Rob Liano is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Change is good . . . you go first
- Putting the FUN Back in the Fundamentals
- 4 Ways to Turn Hope Into Reality
- 5 Keys to a Thankful Thanksgiving
- The Bricklayer – 5 Steps to Building Success
- Success is everything! by Jim Rohn
- Do or do not, there is no try!
- Getting Paid for Your Passion, it’s not a bad thing.
- How have you been? Can your answer be better?
- Making Decisions Today That Will Lead to Success Tomorrow
- Embrace the Hate! 3 ways to deal with negative energy
- One Small Step, One Giant Success Tip
- Who wants to be a millionaire?
- Screw the Sizzle, Sell the Bacon!!
- The Value of Time
Tag Archives: life coaching
Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses. ~George Washington Did you know that there are websites that will provide you with excuses? Some are funny and some are serious, but all of … Continue reading
Concentrate all your thoughts on the task at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus. ~Alexander Graham bell I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is no such thing as multitasking. … Continue reading
I was fascinated with airplanes when I was a child. Growing up very close to New York’s JFK airport allowed me the opportunity to watch these colossal bird-like beasts gracefully cutting through the sky on a daily basis. I would be … Continue reading
Since we’re very often surrounded with negativity, it’s easy to start your day in a bad mood. To paraphrase Earl Schoaff what most people do first thing in the morning is get the newspaper or watch the news on TV … Continue reading
Monopoly is the best selling board game in the world and has actually outsold all of it’s rivals and most other board games of it’s kind. The game has been distributed to over 103 countries and has been re-produced into … Continue reading