This work by Rob Liano is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Change is good . . . you go first
- Putting the FUN Back in the Fundamentals
- 4 Ways to Turn Hope Into Reality
- 5 Keys to a Thankful Thanksgiving
- The Bricklayer – 5 Steps to Building Success
- Success is everything! by Jim Rohn
- Do or do not, there is no try!
- Getting Paid for Your Passion, it’s not a bad thing.
- How have you been? Can your answer be better?
- Making Decisions Today That Will Lead to Success Tomorrow
- Embrace the Hate! 3 ways to deal with negative energy
- One Small Step, One Giant Success Tip
- Who wants to be a millionaire?
- Screw the Sizzle, Sell the Bacon!!
- The Value of Time
Tag Archives: sales consultants
If you’re in sales and you haven’t heard the popular phrase “coffee’s for closers”, then you might want to schedule a movie night for yourself or your sales force. The famous line is from the classic motion picture Glengarry Glen … Continue reading
We already discussed how beneficial it is to show up early and also why sometimes we should just shut up. So what else is left? Follow up! Following up shows interest or professionalism, whether it’s after a date, in business or in sales. … Continue reading
I took my parents to see the Ringling Bros and Barnum and Bailey Dragons show. After all these years, the clowns still have a major role in the performance. They’re still a main attraction. After some minor research, I found … Continue reading
A few weeks ago people everywhere celebrated Valentines Day. Did you happen to notice the following phenomenon? The night before this day of love, and even on the very day itself, we see droves of people scurrying to get flowers, … Continue reading
There is no denying that Benjamin Franklin was a tremendously successful person and that he left an incredible legacy. How does one person accomplish so much in their lives? If only we could unlock the key to his success? Well, we … Continue reading
It’s that time of year, so if you haven’t seen the movie Groundhog Day, rent it! Not only is it funny with a good moral lesson, but it has a pretty famous insurance salesperson as a reoccurring character, his name … Continue reading
In keeping with the theme of new years resolutions, did you know that there’s a simple formula that will allow most anyone to achieve their goals? You may not realize it but everyone has successfully set and accomplished goals, including … Continue reading
Happy New Year!! It’s that time of year again when many people are setting their new years resolutions. If a resolution is“the act of resolving or determining upon an action or course of action, method, or procedure” then to succeed, it has to be more than just deciding to do something. I’d like … Continue reading