This work by Rob Liano is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Change is good . . . you go first
- Putting the FUN Back in the Fundamentals
- 4 Ways to Turn Hope Into Reality
- 5 Keys to a Thankful Thanksgiving
- The Bricklayer – 5 Steps to Building Success
- Success is everything! by Jim Rohn
- Do or do not, there is no try!
- Getting Paid for Your Passion, it’s not a bad thing.
- How have you been? Can your answer be better?
- Making Decisions Today That Will Lead to Success Tomorrow
- Embrace the Hate! 3 ways to deal with negative energy
- One Small Step, One Giant Success Tip
- Who wants to be a millionaire?
- Screw the Sizzle, Sell the Bacon!!
- The Value of Time
Tag Archives: sales effectiveness
For over a decade I have been in the insurance business, as an agent, consultant, and sales trainer. And I have seen an enormously-high failure rate when newly licensed agents come on board. Why is there such a high failure … Continue reading
After feeling overwhelmed or discouraged with something you were attempting, have you ever said “I give up!” in sheer frustration? Sometimes people bang their heads against the wall and expect the wall to break before their skull does; but that … Continue reading
Throughout the year I would like to share some lessons from the people who have inspired me the most. This one and the next are from the incredible Jim Rohn. Enjoy! The Seasons of Life, Part 1 “It is the … Continue reading
Show UP Woody Allen said: “80% of success is showing up.” While he has a great point, I think when and how you show up can have a major effect on your success. Let’s look at another famous quote, from Benjamin … Continue reading
How do you see yourself? Do you see yourself as someone who’s successful, healthy and attractive? Are you surrounded by positive influences and great relationships? Or, do you see yourself struggling with negativity or bad habits and questionable behavior? What do YOU see? What … Continue reading
If you aren’t familiar with the tragic story of the Titanic, the movie came back to theaters in 3-D on April 4, 2012. The famous ship that was guided by an experienced crew hit an iceberg and sunk. This teaches … Continue reading
A few weeks ago people everywhere celebrated Valentines Day. Did you happen to notice the following phenomenon? The night before this day of love, and even on the very day itself, we see droves of people scurrying to get flowers, … Continue reading
Leap year is necessary because of the following: A period of 365 days is shorter than the solar year by 6 hours. So adding one extra day to the calendar every four years compensates for that. If, every four years, we did … Continue reading