This work by Rob Liano is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Change is good . . . you go first
- Putting the FUN Back in the Fundamentals
- 4 Ways to Turn Hope Into Reality
- 5 Keys to a Thankful Thanksgiving
- The Bricklayer – 5 Steps to Building Success
- Success is everything! by Jim Rohn
- Do or do not, there is no try!
- Getting Paid for Your Passion, it’s not a bad thing.
- How have you been? Can your answer be better?
- Making Decisions Today That Will Lead to Success Tomorrow
- Embrace the Hate! 3 ways to deal with negative energy
- One Small Step, One Giant Success Tip
- Who wants to be a millionaire?
- Screw the Sizzle, Sell the Bacon!!
- The Value of Time
Tag Archives: sales
I was fortunate to co-author a book with Brian Tracy (get that here) and I wanted to share one of his inspiring articles with my readers, enjoy! The Five Ways to Become a Millionaire The way you think about money … Continue reading
Karma is the root cause of success and failure in every aspect of life. ~Zhi Gang Sha I recently watched “The Wolf of Wall Street”. I recommend that you see this movie if: You want to laugh for the better … Continue reading
I’m currently consulting for a fairly large insurance agency. While conducting a one-on-one coaching session with one of their sales representatives, I offered some advice that many salespeople–or anyone–might be able to benefit from. Get out of your way! This … Continue reading
If you’re in sales and you haven’t heard the popular phrase “coffee’s for closers”, then you might want to schedule a movie night for yourself or your sales force. The famous line is from the classic motion picture Glengarry Glen … Continue reading
To kill some time while on a flight to Houston, I tuned into a show on the Bravo Network that featured some high-profile realtors. I don’t usually watch very much TV, but this show caught my interest because it was … Continue reading
In the early 16th century, a Spanish conquistador led an expedition that caused the fall of the Aztec Empire and brought large portions of mainland Mexico under the rule of the King of Castile. He was a part of … Continue reading
Have you heard of “smart” goals? If not, I’d like to explain how they can change your life. Smart goals are: Specific Measurable Ambitious Rewarding Timed Specific: You obviously must first set a goal, and not just a general one, a … Continue reading
What ever limits us, we call fate. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson I think it’s safe to say that everyone wants to be star in their field. And it seems that almost anyone can be a star regardless of talent, just take … Continue reading
I had a challenging week. In addition to a few unexpected occurrences, I was personally attacked on a social media site. Someone chose to call me a dumb (donkey) and other colorful insults. This started with a comment I made … Continue reading