This work by Rob Liano is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Change is good . . . you go first
- Putting the FUN Back in the Fundamentals
- 4 Ways to Turn Hope Into Reality
- 5 Keys to a Thankful Thanksgiving
- The Bricklayer – 5 Steps to Building Success
- Success is everything! by Jim Rohn
- Do or do not, there is no try!
- Getting Paid for Your Passion, it’s not a bad thing.
- How have you been? Can your answer be better?
- Making Decisions Today That Will Lead to Success Tomorrow
- Embrace the Hate! 3 ways to deal with negative energy
- One Small Step, One Giant Success Tip
- Who wants to be a millionaire?
- Screw the Sizzle, Sell the Bacon!!
- The Value of Time
Tag Archives: strategic selling
I’m currently consulting for a fairly large insurance agency. While conducting a one-on-one coaching session with one of their sales representatives, I offered some advice that many salespeople–or anyone–might be able to benefit from. Get out of your way! This … Continue reading
If you’re in sales and you haven’t heard the popular phrase “coffee’s for closers”, then you might want to schedule a movie night for yourself or your sales force. The famous line is from the classic motion picture Glengarry Glen … Continue reading
What ever limits us, we call fate. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson I think it’s safe to say that everyone wants to be star in their field. And it seems that almost anyone can be a star regardless of talent, just take … Continue reading
“Focus on your potential instead of your limitations” ~Alan Loy McGinnis Roger Bannister accomplished something that many thought was impossible. He became the first person to run a mile in less than four minutes. And when I say it was … Continue reading
If you aren’t familiar with the tragic story of the Titanic, the movie came back to theaters in 3-D on April 4, 2012. The famous ship that was guided by an experienced crew hit an iceberg and sunk. This teaches … Continue reading
It’s that time of year, so if you haven’t seen the movie Groundhog Day, rent it! Not only is it funny with a good moral lesson, but it has a pretty famous insurance salesperson as a reoccurring character, his name … Continue reading
I hope that whatever holiday you celebrated this season, that you had the most wonderful time with your family and friends. I had the privilege of taking my parents to see Peter Pan at the Theatre in Madison Square Garden. … Continue reading
When the word “faith” is mentioned, most people relate it to God or religion, but regardless of your belief system, faith is the starting point to all success. What exactly is faith? 1. Complete trust or confidence in someone or … Continue reading