A Certified Life Coach is a professionally trained consultant who engages clients in a thought-provoking, creative and exciting process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
A coach can assess your life objectively, without the emotional attachments that can color how you perceive your life. Their primary focus is to offer insight and instruction so you can recognize and improve upon the key factors that might be limiting you.
Rob Liano’s approach is especially effective because:
- It is unadulterated and unbiased guidance.
- Actionable insight is delivered in a simple, logical manner.
- It’s personalized to your journey.
- You’re held accountable throughout.
- It unlocks your true potential.
- An action plan is set in motion.
- It applies to business and life.
- It’s not just hype.
Let’s face it, sometimes we need more than just being told “you can do it” or to “hang in there.“ Instead, we need to learn how to do it. Even though we might feel stuck, we all have the longing to overcome the challenges and struggles we face. Therefore coddling someone is ineffective and can do more harm than good. And while a life coach should absolutely encourage you, that encouragement can only go so far without a change in awareness, direction, choices, action and thoughts.
That’s the key to life coaching, providing the how to for a new you.
What makes Rob Liano an expert?
They say experience is one of the best teachers, but only if you learn and apply the lessons. Aside from the obvious qualifications, his NLP Life Coaching Certification, Rob has overcome some of the very same struggles many of us face. He was bullied and put down as a child, which led to low self-esteem. Adulthood brought near bankruptcy (twice) and he also failed miserably in many of his personal relationships, one where he ended up on the receiving end of abuse.
Rather than write it off to bad breaks, throw in the towel and let depression overtake him, he set out on a deeply personal journey focused on self growth. Even though he’s still a work in progress, he has found a joyful, rewarding path to follow and eagerly invites others to join him on this path. Who wants to travel alone, right?
His compassion drives his work and his experience allows him to relate to and address whatever you might be struggling with in your life.
Rob’s areas of expertise:
- Life Transitions
- Attracting Mr. or Mrs. Right (and keeping them)
- Restoring your relationships
- Focusing on fitness
- Pursuing passion and purpose
- Starting over
- Connecting to spirit
- Rebuilding self esteem
- Commanding respect
- S. M.A.R.T. goal setting and achieving
- Finding your dream job
- Blasting through limitations
- Creating prosperity
- Overcoming limiting beliefs
- Empowering yourself for success
- Creating balance in life
- Problem solving
- Developing rewarding relationships
- Reaching your fullest potential
- Climbing the ladder of success
- Life transitions
- Starting a business
- Exploding an existing business
- Finding happiness and peace
- Discovering your strengths and talents
- Earning more income
- Scheduling time to enjoy your life
- Getting and staying motivated
- Seen on CNN, ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, The NY Times, Boston Globe, MediaNews Group, Brian Tracy International, Press Enterprise, Tiny Buddha, Money for Lunch, SelfGrowth and Sales Gravy.
- Co-authored the Best Selling book Counter Attack, with the renowned Brian Tracy
- Co-authored the Art of Dying Unique (Swedish release)
- Achieved certified life coach designation
- International blogger
- Dynamic Keynote Speaker
They say knowledge is power but that’s very misleading. Knowledge is only powerful if you apply it. If you feel you can benefit from having a coach, Rob Liano is the clear choice and the time to take action is . . . right now.
Contact Rob Liano today.
Rob Liano – CLC