You may have seen this buzzing around the Internet, it’s a wonderful reminder of how precious our time is, enjoy.
The Value of Time
Imagine there is a bank which credits your account each morning with $86,400. It carries over no balance from day to day, it progressively runs out all day long until it’s completely empty whether you use it or not.
What would you do? You’d do your best to draw out every cent, every day!
Well, everyone has such a bank. It’s name is time.
- Every morning, it credits you with 86,400 seconds.
- Every night it writes off, as lost, whatever of this you have failed to invest to good purpose.
- It carries over no balance. It allows no overdraft.
- Each day it opens a new account for you.
- Each night it burns the records of the day.
- If you fail to use the day’s deposits, the loss is yours.
- There is no going back. There is no drawing against the tomorrow.
- You must live in the present on today’s deposits.
Time waits for no one.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
Invest it so as to get from it the utmost in health, happiness and success!
To realize the value of ONE YEAR, ask a student who failed a grade.
To realize the value of ONE MONTH, ask a mother who gave birth to a premature baby.
To realize the value of ONE WEEK, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize the value of ONE HOUR, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
To realize the value of ONE MINUTE, ask a person who just missed the train.
To realize the value of ONE SECOND, ask a person who avoided an accident.
To realize the value of ONE MILLISECOND, ask the person who won a silver medal in the Olympics.
Treasure every moment that you have no matter who you’re with or what you’re doing!
The clock is running. Make the most of today.
Rock Star Life Coach & Sales Strategist