This work by Rob Liano is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Change is good . . . you go first
- Putting the FUN Back in the Fundamentals
- 4 Ways to Turn Hope Into Reality
- 5 Keys to a Thankful Thanksgiving
- The Bricklayer – 5 Steps to Building Success
- Success is everything! by Jim Rohn
- Do or do not, there is no try!
- Getting Paid for Your Passion, it’s not a bad thing.
- How have you been? Can your answer be better?
- Making Decisions Today That Will Lead to Success Tomorrow
- Embrace the Hate! 3 ways to deal with negative energy
- One Small Step, One Giant Success Tip
- Who wants to be a millionaire?
- Screw the Sizzle, Sell the Bacon!!
- The Value of Time
Monthly Archives: August 2011
As you most likely know, in my part of the country, we had a hurricane over the weekend. It was reported as a potential destructive force by the news and media outlets. This is how many people reacted. Pandemonium 1: … Continue reading
People love bacon. In fact, they love it so much that they have bacon flavored gumballs, lip balm, soap and dental floss. Yes, they really do. I’m sure you’ve heard the expression “sell the sizzle” right? Well if people love … Continue reading
It’s not flu season yet but late last week I came down with the flu. I guess being ahead of your time isn’t always a good thing. Everyone knows that the flu comes along with a fever, chills, aches and … Continue reading
Jon Sheptock was born in New Jersey, in 1976. His birth mother made the difficult decision to hand him over to the state. After 6 months, he was adopted by Joanne and Rudy (Sheptock) who created a home for unwanted … Continue reading